Thank you for showing an interest in your child or family modelling for Rebecca Spencer Photography. I am often on the look out for children of all ages and families to photograph for my stock photography portfolio and other projects and this is the page where you can find all the information you need. Whilst I will also take posed photos my style is natural lifestyle and I often like to get the children interacting with an activity or in a group, if you would like to see typical examples of my stock work please have a look at my Stocksy portfolio.
When I have an active casting call for a specific project I will advertise it on my Facebook page, which you will find HERE. I also like to keep a list of models that may be available at short notice and welcome speculative applications year round. Children with interesting features like green eyes, freckles or curly hair or just a fabulous outfit are especially welcome. If you are interested please see the information below on what I am looking for and for how to apply.
General Casting Call requirements;
• Your child needs to be confident in front of the camera and able to take direction but does not need to have had previous modelling experience.
• An adult needs to be present on the day of the shoot if the model is a minor.
• You will need to sign a model release form ahead of the photo session to enable me to use the photos for commercial use. You can find the model release HERE
• You need to be able to provide your own transport to and from the photo shoot location.
Photo sessions will take place in either my home in Milton Keynes MK17 or on location as advertised in the model call. Please also refer to the information on the casting call advert for any specific requirements for that model shoot.
As a casting call client in return for your time and kind help you will receive;
• Up to 5 high-resolution digital files from the session for you to use as you wish.
• Models will be offered the unique casting call print price list should you wish to purchase printed images from my professional print lab.
• The opportunity to be added to my database of models I work with on a regular basis.
For the latest model requests please like and follow my Facebook page HERE
If you would like to be considered, please complete your details in the form below and attach a couple of up to date photos of your child or family. Details for current casting calls will be added below with a deadline for application. As I am sure you appreciate due to the large number of applications received during an active casting call I am not able to use every model that applies. I would like to thank you though for taking the time to apply and I endeavour to respond to everyone who gets in touch.